Temporary staffing saves you time and money. If your staffing needs tend to fluctuate or you prefer the added flexibility of evaluating staff on the job, this option mitigates commitment of hiring full-time while maintaining productivity. Furthermore, it helps to get you the right people in the right positions without the potentially long wait for a full-time hire to be made. Consider hiring temporary workers that have experience who can make a direct impact on your team and bottom line. Durham Recruiting provides our clients with a flexible workforce which has been rigorously screened, interviewed and pre-qualified for specific roles through the supply of:
- Temporary Employees
- Self-employed consultants
Considering temporary workers to support short or long-term needs? Let us help:
- We don't have your typical 'pool' of candidates. We recruit and match candidates to suit your unique needs!
- Experienced and knowledgeable recruiters that consistently deliver top candidates.
- Qualified and flexible contractors and temporary staffers.
- Thorough pre-screening of all candidates by our recruitment consultants.
- Educational and security clearance background checks upon request.
- Easy and convenient drug and alcohol testing of candidates upon request.
- Short turnaround time and the ability to work with your time-sensitive schedules.
- Payroll services and hassle-free billing methods.
What are the benefits of hiring temporary or contract employees through Durham Recruiting?
- Ability to respond to changing workloads quickly
- Access to a pool of expertise
- Standardization of contracts OR tailored contracts to fit your needs
- Protection against claims of employer liability (cost of severance/wrongful dismissal)
- Minimize benefit costs including health insurance, workers’ compensation, and comprehensive liability
- Reduce administrative costs (HR, payroll, recruitment)
- Management of renewals, rate reviews, and terminations