Temporary staffing saves you time and money.
If your staffing needs tend to fluctuate or you prefer the added flexibility of evaluating staff on the job, this option mitigates commitment of hiring full-time while maintaining productivity.
Furthermore, it helps to get you the right people in the right positions without the potentially long wait for a full-time hire to be made. Consider hiring temporary workers that have experience who can make a direct impact on your team and bottom line.
Durham Recruiting provides our clients with a flexible workforce which has been rigorously screened, interviewed and pre-qualified for specific roles through the supply of:
- Temporary Employees
- Self-employed consultants
We understand many of our clients’ businesses demand the flexibility of temporary or contract staffing.
With our unique Kellow Approach, we ensure that we get to know our clients intimately to ensure we provide staff who are the right ‘fit’.
Let us focus on our core business of recruitment so you can focus on your core business, while we provide a workforce that adds real production value to your team.
Considering temporary workers to support short or long-term needs? Let us help:
- We don't have your typical 'pool' of candidates. We recruit and match candidates to suit your unique needs!
- Experienced and knowledgeable recruiters that consistently deliver top candidates.
- Qualified and flexible contractors and temporary staffers.
- Thorough pre-screening of all candidates by our recruitment consultants.
- Educational and security clearance background checks upon request.
- Easy and convenient drug and alcohol testing of candidates upon request.
- Short turnaround time and the ability to work with your time-sensitive schedules.
- Payroll services and hassle-free billing methods.