Durham Recruiting is looking for an organized and down to earth Admin Assistant / Junior Project Coordinator preferably from the construction, restoration or insurance industry. This is a full time permanent position with an ASAP start date.
What Stood Out For Us:
Our client is down to earth, friendly and hard working. As part of a large and well-known franchise our client has a strong name behind their unique and local brand. While the environment is friendly, they know when they have to work hard and come together to get the work done. Having worked with this client for years it has always been a pleasure working with them and finding outstanding people for them to join their team.
Why Choose Our Client:
- Family owned and operated for over 15 years
- Steady Full-time permanent position with room for growth
- Friendly and inviting office environment
- Monday – Friday, overtime is mandatory during peak seasons (typically in the spring and the fall)
- $17 to $23/hr depending on industry experience and knowledge of Xactimate.
- Benefits – allotment of money each year
- Main responsibility will be to coordinate with the Project Managers / Estimators to keep projects on time and on budget, this could mean opening files, data entry and checking files before a claim goes in for approval, scheduling workloads and trades amongst various other responsibilities that a typical project coordinator is responsible for
- Use of Exactimate and Dash for all claims and project coordination
- Entry of invoices into Quickbooks
Answering phone calls / customer service on all claims
- Administrative Duties as required
What We Need From You:
- Amazing ‘can do’, positive and outgoing personality
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
- Incredible attention to detail, organizational and prioritizing skills
- 2+ years in a Project Coordinator position within the Restoration or Insurance industry OR proven ability in an administrative capacity to make the jump into a project coordinator role
- Experience supporting Project Managers and or Estimators is preferred
- Experience with Xactimate / Dash / reading blue prints is preferred
- Excellent computer skills – adaptable to multiple software’s / Excel / Word / Outlook
- Ability to work overtime during busy period (typically Spring and Fall)
We would like to thank all those that apply but only those that are chosen for a phone interview will be contacted. Please note that every resume received for our roles is reviewed. If you would like to see a full list of our open jobs please go to www.durhamrecruiting.ca or follow us on Facebook or LinkedIn – we post all of our available roles every Monday afternoon.
Thank you in advance for your time
Owner – Durham Recruiting