Durham Recruiting is looking for another exceptional person to join our growing team. We are seeking to find that all-rounder Jill or Jack of all trades to support our client service, administration and digital marketing.
Who We Are:
Our primary goal is to connect local people with businesses in the Durham Region and surrounding areas for full-time employment. We are driven by one principle – service. We believe that a service first approach must be at the heart of everything we do, making for better relationships.
We are proud of our team and the exceptional people who’ve built a culture of teamwork, family, support, openness and dedication. We believe in career growth and development for all our staff make every effort to ensure those who work with us, stay with us!
Why Consider Joining Our Team:
- Strong and rapid growth with an ambitious target to be the #1 Employment Service firm in the Durham Region
- Dynamic and fluid team and work environment – always changing
- We believe in community and are active members with local charitable initiatives
- Newly developed office space located downtown Oshawa
- Monday – Friday 8:30 to 4:30 (hours can be somewhat flexible if needed) Please note one Thursday a month you need to be available until 6pm for our Open Houses
- $40, 000 Annual Salary + Benefits + Bonus
- Vacation + Paid Christmas off (we always shut the office down over Christmas to be with our families)
- Summer BBQ’s, Christmas parties, team lunches and events – We have fun together
- Family Flexibility: Can work from home for kids’ sick days, schedule around daycare or hockey practices, etc. where possible. We will work with you
- Advancement opportunities – We’ll work with you to develop career objectives / and reach them
- Recognize achievements
- Amazing team to work with and supportive environment
- Modern, clean and friendly work conditions
In a nutshell you will be working closely with our Office Manager in support of client service, operational and marketing aspects to ensure seamless completion. You will work synergistically with team members in delivering the gold standard in service.
Below are some of the key tasks you will be expected to deliver on:
- Manage social media campaigns, support content submission
- Engage with people on social media, be active and responsive
- Post jobs, respond to applicants across platforms
- Manage key LinkedIn accounts including content, job posts and candidate searches
- Manage website, support content and job posts
- Develop and manage email campaigns to candidates and clients
- Respond to incoming emails from our general intake account and website enquires
- Support Office Manager in all administrative tasks as needed
- Scan interview notes / clients notes to the CRM
- Sending Health & Safety forms and other pertinent forms to our candidates, manage their completion and own filing on our CRM Platform
- Sending candidate information emails when they are placed through our Temp to Hire Program
- Other duties as assigned
What We Need From You:
- Amazing can-do attitude, positive and outgoing
- We are truly looking for someone who is a team player and is willing to help in any department
- 8+ years in an administrative role within Manufacturing / Logistics or Construction is preferred
- 1+ years working with digital media / social networking postings
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Good Excel / Word and Outlook skills
- Experience working with CRM’s is considered an asset
We here at Durham Recruiting would like to thank you in advance for your time. Only those that are considered for the role will be contacted via email to set up a time to conduct a phone interview. This is an immediate hire – we look forward to reading your resumes.