Durham Recruiting is currently recruiting for an Administrative / Customer Service Support Professional for our technology and innovation service provider located in the heart of the Durham Region.
In a nutshell our partner helps support technology and innovation entrepreneurs who require knowledge and support to launch, develop and grow. You will be part of a small and seasoned client service team whose primary goal is helping entrepreneurs succeed. You will be responsible with intake calls to assess the prospective client’s application and help support their early stages in the program. Additionally, you will be handling the administrative tasks associated with each client & learning the ropes to become a fully rounded client service advisor.
What Stood Out For Us:
This is a very high-profile agency and as such, you will have the opportunity to interact with political and business leaders in Durham & Northumberland Regions. This is a fast-paced environment and you will be exposed to many new innovative start-ups and entrepreneurs. With that all being said, it was clear to us that this is a team who cares about the success of others, empathetic and a real passion and is what drives them.
Why Choose Our Client:
- Permanent full-time position
- Very high-profile agency – You will have the opportunity to mingle with many of the key political and business leaders in the area
- Exposure to new and innovative businesses – lots of variety!
- Have the opportunity to make a REAL difference in budding entrepreneurs’ lives
- Attend events, meet lots of new people in a very supportive environment
- Develop multiple skillsets – Business, Service, Sales, Marketing, Admin, Soft Skills
- Monday – Friday 8:30 to 5:00
- $40, 000 Salary. This is a set rate however, there is room for growth as you develop your skills and tenure with the company
- Friendly, inviting and modern office
- Great downtown Oshawa location – transit accessible
- Onboarding and offboarding of clients, data management and online learning management
- Work with clients for business development, attend and help to facilitate workshops and marketing services
- Greeting clients, phone/meeting room management
- Answer and manage all incoming client service emails
- Filing, ordering office supplies, invoicing, document management
- Assist with events on site, workshops and networking
- Support senior management with internal and external reporting
- Other duties as necessary
What We Need From You:
- Outgoing personality who enjoys being a team player to their core and loves speaking to people
- Willingness and ability to wear ‘ten different hats’ a day. There is job variety in this role, no two days will be the same
- 10+ years working in an administrative / customer service / project coordinator type work
- Ideally, we are looking for someone who has come from the technology, manufacturing or marketing industry
- Proficient in: MS Office, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point
- Experience working with a CRM software
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
We here at Durham Recruiting would like to thank you for your application. Only those chosen for a phone interview will be contacted via email to set up a time. To see a full listing of all our available roles please visit our website at www.durhamrecruiting.ca. We update our roles every week as every week we get new ones in.