Durham Recruiting has a very well-paying Bilingual Manufacturing Order Desk Role available with one of prestigious and successful manufacturing facilities here in Durham. With a Salary starting at $60k to $65k depending on experience this is an amazing opportunity for an outgoing, Quebecois French speaking person that loves to be busy in their role and work directly with clients.
What Stood Out For Us:
Our client in Ajax has been around for decades and pride themselves on quality and customer service. With a global footprint and diversifying their products over the years our client is doing very well and will only continue to grow. The office support staff have long standing tenure and are treated very well.
Why Choose Our Client:
- Excellent Pay - $60, 000 to $65, 000 depending on industry experience
- Monday – Friday 8am to 4:30 or 8:30 to 5 depending on the clients you are assigned
- Excellent working conditions – very friendly and welcoming environment
- Benefits / RRSP’s
- Room for growth and learning opportunities
- Direct contact with clients and manufacturing floor – autonomy with this role
In short you will be responsible for a high level of customer service for you client accounts. You will be responsible for building strong relationships both internal/external and for processing customer orders.
- Process customer orders that arrive via telephone, fax, mail or EDI and enter information into appropriate system
- Manage complaint resolution, credits, debits and returns
- Audit customer, product and pricing information
- Manage and maintain required documentation to determined standards
- Monitor shipment status and take appropriate action where necessary e.g. expediting, tracing, etc. Know resources to involve in ensuring commitments to customers are met.
- Develop understanding and apply selling techniques in servicing work.
- Continuously keep up to date on products, logistics, customers, ordering patterns and volumes and uses this to undertake work that anticipates and satisfies customer requirements
- Understand and respond to metrics focused on driving continuous improvement of the process
What We Need From You:
- Outgoing personality that thrives in a fast pace, sometimes stressful department that finds it easy to multi-task with ease
- Minimum 5 years’ order management experience in a warehouse or manufacturing facility
- Strong MS Office skills
- Experience with SAP is considered an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both English and French
- Demonstrated problem solving ability, negotiation skills, and effective complaint resolution
- Exhibits high level of accuracy, attention to detail and passion for excellence
- Ability to work professionally and effectively with customers and many different functional groups
- Demonstrated experience of forming and maintaining positive and professional relationships with customers and colleagues
- Ability to organize and set priorities for a demanding, diverse business work load
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic team environment and flexibility to take on/shed tasks when required by the team
- We would like to thank all those that apply but only those chosen for a phone interview will be contacted via email. Please note that every resume that comes into Durham Recruiting is reviewed.
Not the job for you? We strongly encourage everyone to check out our Job Board for our complete list of jobs that we update every Monday and Thursday. Additionally we encourage all candidates to follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook to stay up-to-date on employment opportunities.
Owner - Durham Recruiting