Durham Recruiting has a great opportunity for an Industrial Millwright to join our highly regarded partner located in the Ajax. They are in the food & beverage industry and is seeking a licensed Millwright with experience in this industry.
You will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of processing packing equipment. This includes trouble shooting, preventative maintenance and emergency break downs on high speed packaging, PLC controlled and material handling equipment. In addition, there will be welding and fabricating occasionally required while complying with food and safety industry standards.
A full list of responsibilities will be given to those who go through our interviewing process
Note: This role is $36.57 an hour with rolling shifts -1 week of days, 1week afternoons and 1 week of nights.
What Stood Out For Us:
They have been in business for over 100 years and have had a significant presence in the Durham Region as a reliable employer for decades. With a focus on the end user experience, they have become a key supplier to some of the world’s largest retailers. The company is constantly reinventing their products and evolving the way they manufacture through new technology and market innovations.
Why Choose Our Client:
- $36.57 /HR with overtime available
- Full Benefits package after 3 months
- Reliable and stable company
- Great location just off of the 401 in Ajax
- Clean and safe environment
- Unionized facility
- Christmas Dinner at work
- Friendly work environment
What We Need From You:
- 2+ years in a similar industry as a Licensed Millwright
- Experience with the Electrical is an asset or holding your Electrician’s License is preferred
- Experience in repair, overhaul and troubleshooting of processing, packaging, pneumatic, hydraulic and material handling equipment
- Previous high-speed packaging and processing exposure is preferred
- Experience with welding, fabricating and machining
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written
- Please note a skills and online assessment is necessary for this role
- You must be bondable to be considered for this role
We would like to thank all that apply but only those that are chosen for a phone interview will be contacted via email to set up a time. To see a full list of all of our available roles please visit https://www.durhamrecruiting.ca/candidates/search-jobs/