Durham Recruiting has a great opportunity right here in the heart of Durham for a true Insurance Sales Person that has a passion for Personal Lines of Business. This is a full-time role with both base and commission.
What Stood Out For Us:
Our partner has been in operation since the early 1900’s! Clients have been trusting our partner for their insurance and financial portfolio for almost 100 years. Not only do they help their clients on a personal level they also work alongside successful business’s here in Durham and beyond.
What sets our partner apart with the Personal Line of Business’s offerings is their comprehensive range of products. Each agent working at the firm has a comprehensive experience in a broad array of products bringing savings to their clients and ensuring the right product is offered. They also believe in an ‘old school’ approach to customer service. They keep the approach personal and rely heavily on referrals.
Why Choose Our Client:
- Fantastic Brand to be associated with and very active in the community
- Senior Management is amazing – Full of life, supportive, encouraging and passionate to their core about their clients and their offerings
- Amazing opportunity to build your ‘brand’ in the community and be an industry leader
- Our partner understands that to be successful it is about building and nurturing the relationship of current clients which lead to referrals and repeat business. This is non-call center environment
- Given every opportunity to succeed – marketing pieces provided with local flair, Networking on behalf of the company in order to build awareness for yourself and the company
- Mentor assigned during the onboarding process – full support when you begin your career with them and ongoing throughout your career. The support never stops!
- Growth potential and ability to move to the Commercial side of the business and or to management – huge promoters of making dreams come true for their staff
- Base + Commission (various combinations are available throughout your tenure there)
- Referral bonus’s between the various divisions (company is huge on internal referrals – everyone works as a team and is rewarded for those referrals)
- Warm, inviting, clean and professional work environment
- ‘Fun Committee’– Raffles, movie afternoons, Christmas celebrations, team building outside of work. People are friends there – again really nice place to work!
- There are leads generated through the website that are passed along but huge opportunity while out Networking to bring in leads
- New Broker Management System in 2018
This is a true sales role in that you will be responsible for not only closing leads given to you for the personal lines of the business but also Networking in the community in order to bring in new leads for yourself on a consistent basis. Part of this role is to bring new awareness to the community about our partner and be an industry leader. Mandatory networking with this role.
What We Need From You:
- 3+ years as a Personal Insurance Broker – RIBO Licensed
- Amazing ‘go getter’ attitude with a sincere passion for Networking and being a part of the community
- A natural at building and nurturing relationships
- Comfortable asking for and closing sales
- Team player to the core, comfortable speaking to current clients about various products within our client’s wheel house
We would like to thank all those that apply but only those that are chosen for a phone interview will be contacted. If you would like to see a full list of available role please visit us at www.durhamrecruitng.ca
Owner - Durham Recruiting