Durham Recruiting is conducting a search on behalf of their growing construction partner based in the Durham Region for the position of Project Coordinator in our clients Kitchener Office Our partner has a strong and growing niche in the engineered building space whereby most of their residential/commercial structure components are pre-manufactured.
About Our Partner:
The management team started the business in 2016 with the goal to revolutionize the construction industry. Moreover, they hope to become the leader in offering builders and developers some of the most compelling modern engineered building solutions – structural, pre-finished wall panels, floor systems, roof framing systems. Since inception they have been on a significant upward trajectory.
What Stood Out For Us:
What stood out for us was their contagious enthusiasm for team, company and the products they are introducing into the market. They have made several key strategic partnerships which combined with their products and passion they’ve experienced exceptional Year-Over-Year growth. 2019 is going to be a record setting year for them and this is only the beginning.
Why Choose Our Client:
- Strong leadership. The company is well managed, passionate and believe in their products
- Industry leading products & strong overall team
- Developing new and significant partnerships
- Real growth opportunity for the successful candidate
- Salary $50,000 to $70,000 dependant on experience and industry experience
- Be part of team of professionals who really care, passionate and inspiring
- Professional, ultra modern and friendly working environment
- Eco-Friendly is entrenched in their culture and, their products
- Company invests to support the needs of their team
Job Description and Responsibilities:
In short this is an intensive administrative heavy role. You are the voice of the designers (interacting with Manufacturing facility on their behalf), working hand in hand with the Project Manager to ensure all information is relayed in a timely manner to the various deparments and teams withing the company.
- All administration of contracts and contractual obligations. This includes, but is not limited to, subcontracts, contract changes, order changes, drawings, material requisitions, reviewing contract changes and more.
- Assist with follow up on RFI’s, shop drawing approvals and site deficiency reports
- Prepare tender documents and bid packages. Assist with change order administration.
- Prepare and distribute installation documents and details to installation contractors
- Accept inbound calls from customers, suppliers and installation contractors
- Enter and maintain incident logs and follow up
What We Need From You:
- Post-secondary education in project management
- Strong understanding of the many different facets in construction/building projects and may work both in the field and in the office
- Must have a technical background – strong experience with drawings, read and interpret blue prints
- Experience in the residential/commercial construction industry
- Extremely organized, with exceptional attention to detail
- Positive attitude and someone who handles stress and multi-tasking with ease
- Two year Community College Technician diploma is mandatory
We would like to thank all those that apply but only those chosen for a phone interview will be contacted. Please note that every resume that comes into Durham Recruiting is reviewed.
Not the job for you? We strongly encourage everyone to check out our Job Board for our complete list of jobs that we update every Monday and Thursday. Additionally we encourage all candidates to follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook to stay up-to-date on employment opportunities.
Owner - Durham Recruiting