Durham Recruiting is conducting a search on behalf of their growing construction partner based in the Durham Region for the position of Project Manager. Our partner has a strong and growing niche in the engineered building space whereby most of their residential/commercial structure components are pre-manufactured.
About Our Partner:
The management team started the business in 2016 with the goal to revolutionize the construction industry. Moreover, they hope to become the leader in offering builders and developers some of the most compelling modern engineered building solutions – structural, pre-finished wall panels, floor systems, roof framing systems. Since inception they have been on a significant upward trajectory.
What Stood Out For Us:
What stood out for us was their contagious enthusiasm for team, company and the products they are introducing into the market. They have made several key strategic partnerships which combined with their products and passion they’ve experienced exceptional Year-Over-Year growth. 2019 is going to be a record setting year for them and this is only the beginning.
Why Choose Our Client:
- Strong leadership. The company is well managed, passionate and believe in their products
- Industry leading products & strong overall team
- Developing new and significant partnerships
- Real growth opportunity for the successful candidate
- Salary $80-100K, bonus and benefits, etc.
- Be part of team of professionals who really care, passionate and inspiring
- Great location in Durham - Right off the 401
- Professional, ultra modern and friendly working environment
- Eco-Friendly is entrenched in their culture and, their products
- Travel within Southern Ontario, Niagara, Waterloo (mostly just day travel within 2 hours of the office and a few overnights – no more traveling for weeks or months at a time)
- All expenses covered. Company vehicle after 6 months
In summary, the Project Manager owns the project. This includes the estimate all the way through the execution and payment of the project. The PM role is the key to the success and drives the overall success of the company. The PM must be very hands on, construction and process-oriented individuals that have the knowledge and ability to run and execute projects. They must develop a strong relationship with customers, employees, installers and the industry.
NOTE: For candidates selected for interviews a full job description will be provided for your review. Expect no surprises.
What You Bring to The Table:
- PMP designation or equivalent knowledge in project scope assessment, identifying risk and risk mitigation
- WBS and project scheduling software (MS Project)
- Good history in successfully executing projects to build outstanding customer loyalty and satisfaction
- General knowledge of structural design of cold-formed and hot-rolled steel structures is an asset
- Strong technical, managerial, interpersonal and leadership skills
We would like to thank all those that apply but only those chosen for a phone interview will be contacted via email. Please note that every resume that comes into Durham Recruiting is reviewed.
Not the job for you? We strongly encourage everyone to check out our Job Board for our complete list of jobs that we update every Monday and Thursday. Additionally we encourage all candidates to follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook to stay up-to-date on employment opportunities.
Owner - Durham Recruiting