Durham Recruiting is looking for an experienced Sales Account Manager - Industrial for our high profile partner located in Whitby - The Territory is located in the Markham/Durham Area.
This unique opportunity combines the hunter & the farmer whereby you will forging new relationships and maintaining them. Moreover, you will be responsible for: Selling product solution(s), overseeing the project, be main point-of-contact and providing exceptional customer service throughout the project.
What Stood Out For Us:
With over 95 years in the business, our client is an unprecedented leader in manufacturing and installing their industrial/commercial products throughout the world. Our client has a proven track record of success and is taking it one step further to ensure they are developing an even better culture in the office and retaining/obtaining amazing senior leadership.
Why Choose Our Client:
- Excellent base - $70, 000 + commission (within 2-3 years your base and commission should be over $100, 000 a year)
- Territory would be Markham and East Toronto into Durham – amazing Territory!!
- Commissions paid out twice a year … which can be 2k to 50k … just depending on your contracts!!
- Work from home (no office on site as you are not required to come in) – your whole day will focus around client meetings, calls and being onsite for the first day of install (this includes some weekends and working over the Christmas holidays)
- Monday – Friday but there will be weeknight and weekend work required
- Ability to run the territory like your own business – there are policies but essentially you are your own brand within our companies’ guidelines
- Car allowance, gas, internet, cell, laptop and some allowance for client lunches etc
- Full training provided before you are in the field – 1 week in the class room and 2-3 weeks shadowing another sales team member
- Industrial Territory assigned, accounts taken over that are previously set up, a full analysis of your territory will be done in order to aid you in your success
- For top performers there is a Presidents Club prize (nice vacation bonus) each year
- Monthly Sales Meetings between Ontario Sales Team – very interactive team outside of the monthly catch up as well – very supportive team
- Great benefits package (at not additional cost per month)
- Excellent product to put your name behind
- Promote and sell our clients products to targeted clients needs, solve problems and close the deal!!
- Assist in project management of installation management services
- Job planning, scheduling of crews and equipment and jobsite conditions
- Must be on site for the first day of installation and pre job walk throughs with crews on site
- Construction communication – agendas, respond to tenders, RFI’s, RFQ’s, and RFP’s
- Territory planning with managers
- Reporting, monthly/weekly updates and review of AR
What We Need From You:
- Proven track record of success and year over year
- At least 5 years’ experience in an industrial sales role
- Proven ability to create leads for yourself outside of cold calling
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to build rapport easily both on the phone and in person
- Extremely driven and self-motivating
- Ability to read blueprints / drawings
- Construction / Project Management background preferred
Please note we require 4 References – 2 from people you have reported into and 2 present or previous clients you have worked with.
We would like to thank all those that apply but only those that are chosen for an interview will be contacted. Not the job for you? Please visit our website at www.durhamrecruiting.ca or follow us on Facebook to see a new list of our available postings each Monday. Thank you in advance for your time.
Owner – Durham Recruiting