Durham Recruiting has a Team Lead Position available in the Industrial/Commercial Cleaning Industry. This is a full time permanent salaried position that is on a steady afternoon shift from 3pm to 11pm. This is a new position for our client, and they are looking for an outgoing/organized person that is willing to organize/schedule the team. You will also be responsible for cleaning and filling in when one of your team calls in sick for ongoing commercial contracts.
What Stood Out For Us:
Our client has been around for over 5 years now and has been growing steadily. There is huge potential for this client to grow even more in the industrial cleaning but needs a strong leader to aid in its success. Our client is a very fair and respectful owner. He is looking to step away from the day to day operations of managing the staff so he can focus on growing the business.
Why Choose Our Client:
- Monday – Friday 3pm to 11pm (some overtime required for Industrial Contracts)
- $40, 000 Salary – 2 Weeks’ Vacation paid
- Uniforms provided
- Use of Company car during shift
- Cell Phone Provided
- Great work environment with a great owner that is down to earth, successful and will be doing all of the business development for the company
- In a nutshell you will be responsible for scheduling the team, assisting in hiring of cleaners, ordering supplies and keeping an inventory of supplies. On top of the paperwork required you will be the lead on contract roles in the industrial sector (1-2 night projects typically).
- You will also be a point of contact for the clients. You are responsible for upkeeping the company brand and being professional on site. Referrals are a huge part of the business so communication on site with clients is vital to company growth.
- When there are people off sick and a replacement cannot be found you will be required to clean local weekly contracted sites.
What We Need From You:
- Amazing can-do attitude with proven ability to lead a team
- Organized, attention to detail and pride in their work
- Quality Control – must be okay to lead a team on site and ensure quality and projects are done to contracts specifications
- 5+ years preferred in Industrial / Commercial Cleaning
- Must have clear driving abstract – will be driving company car to sites throughout the GTA and Durham
- Clean Background – must be bondable
- Must be able to provide at least 2 references from the Cleaning Industry for us to contact
We here at Durham Recruiting would like to thank all those that apply but only those chosen for a phone interview will be contacted. Please note that we review every resume that comes in to Durham Recruiting for our roles. To see a full list of all available roles please visit us at www.durhamrecruiting.ca or follow us on Facebook as we post all available roles every Monday.