Durham Recruiting is conducting a search for a seasoned Outside Territory Sales person (B2B) on behalf of our very highly-regarded manufacturer and supplier of powered industrial machinery (ie Forklifts) They are experiencing growth and have an amazing opportunity for a budding salesperson to be part of their winning & supportive team.
This role is ideal for someone who comes from the industry and is looking to make a change in companies where you will receive literally the best-in-class training and support. Additionally, this is a base + commission role where you can expect to earn at least $75 K annually year 1, $100K+ year 2. There is no commision cap so these figures are conservative in nature.
Opportunities like this do NOT come around very often (And no this is not typical agency spin), see below for more information
What Stood Our For Us:
Our partner is a privately held, family-owned U.S company and is the market leader in North America and #5 globally. This is an amazing opportunity as you will be part of a winning team, best-in-class products, training and support. You will be afforded the chance to build an exceptional long-term career, earn amazing uncapped income and enjoy a work-life balance.
This role is for the person who excels at tracking down their own leads, networking, doing ‘pop ins’ and building relationships. Your Manager has been in the industry for over a decade and is humble, down to earth and has had a very successful career. He is a hands-on leader that spends time with his team to ensure their success in his industry.
Why Choose Our Client:
- $70,000+ in your first year! (potential to earn more - uncapped) This is base plus commission package. You should be making well over 100k once established
- Full training provided for 2 months before you are expected to sell – you will become the master of your product before being sent out to sell
Support in your territory from office and field teams
- Benefits after 3 months – 2 weeks’ vacation to start
- Monday – Friday 40 hours a week (generally day time hours – some networking in the evening or late meetings may be required)
- Work from home position – lap top, car allowance, cell phone provided
- Supportive Sales Manager to assist you and ensure your success – goes to client meetings with you in the beginning – Sales Manager is hands on and available to his team
- High quality and wide variety of machinery to sell within your assigned territory
- Achievable sales quotas in your first year
In a nut shell you are responsible for the promotion, the selling and the closing of sales to new, existing and previous customers. This will be achieved through cold calls, networking, face to face meetings, drop ins, drop offs, mailers and referrals. All the tools needed to succeed with our client are provided. You will be selling various Forklifts and powered trucks for the Manufacturing, Logistics and Contruction industries.
This is a true Sales Hunter role. Huge potential for success with this company!
What We Need From You:
- 10+ years in sales with out least 3 being in an outside sales role
- 1+ years selling a simmilar product as a Territory Mangager
- Outgoing, friendly and can build rapport/relationships with ease
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and can drive their own success
- Great listener and a true problem solver to their core
- Valid Driver’s license and car is necessary
- Ability to work Monday – Friday and in the evenings / weekends as necessary
- Good computer skills
- A degree in Business or related education is preferred but not mandatory