Durham Recruiting is looking for hardworking individuals that enjoy working in a fast paced environments to join or Logistics Clients Team here in Durham. For those that enjoy working in the cold, love a physically demanding job and love driving a forklift or Triple Pallet Jack we want to hear from you. Ability to make over $60, 000 annually (hourly rate plus weekly incentives). ** Must be able to work every weekend to be considered for this role **
Why Choose Our Client:
- Highly respected new ownership
- Consistent, long-term stable employment - tons of overtime available
- Great starting pay $19/hr + paid bonuses
- Excellent flexible benefits program & RRSP contributions
- Comprehensive training for success and a company that prides themselves on promoting from within
- Excellet social committe - golf tournaments, christmas parties, amazing break rooms and more!
- In A Nutshell: You will be fully trained and certified to operate the double and triple forklift pallet jacks. You are given a list to pick throughout the warehouse (consistant lifing of 50 pounds throughout the day), once picked you wrap it and print shipping information.
What We Need From You:
- Positive, can-do attitude lone wolf (but recognizes you are part of a team)
- Be able to work in cool or cold climates – You are provided proper gear
- Thrive in a consistent paced environment
- Must be able to lift 60 pounds consistently throughout your 8-hour shift
- Must be able to work weekends and STAT holidays (not open Christmas Day)
- Must have High School Diploma or working towards it
- Must be Bondable – Background Checks are preformed
- Please note this company has a Zero Tolerance for Drugs and Alcohol
- Experience operating a Pallet jack (double and triple) is considered an asset but is not necessary as there is full training given if hired
We would like to thank all those that apply but only those chosen for a phone interview will be contacted. Please note that every resume that comes into Durham Recruiting is reviewed.
Not the job for you?
We strongly encourage everyone to check out our Job Board for our complete list of jobs that we update every Monday and Thursday. Additionally we encourage all candidates to follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook to stay up-to-date on employment opportunities.
Thank you in advance for your time
Owner – Durham Recruiting